Welcome to the She Crushes ECom Podcast
A born entrepreneur, my goal in life was to be my own boss. Ten years ago, I was the owner of five businesses that sold seven figures combined and lost all but one. After I processed what I considered to be my biggest failure in life, I realized I was meant for more. I started my online ecom store and took it to seven figures in sales. Now I teach other women to do the same.
Join us here where we’ll chat with other experts about business, fashion, fun and financial freedom.
I am your host, Carina Hatton and this is the She Crushes Ecom Podcast!!
Listen to the Podcast:
- Oren Schauble - Sourcing Products: How to Build Your Own Brand August 15, 2022Here are the things to expect in the episode:How can you effectively source a product?Why should you consider using a TikTok account for your business?What are the most profitable items to sell online?How does the internet influence consumers?And much more! About Oren:Oren Schauble is a CPG entrepreneur who runs the popular Product People newsletter about helping […]
- Heather Roberts - Don't Make These Mistakes Huge Brands Make Online August 8, 2022Here are the things to expect in the episode:What are the most common mistakes that businesses make on their website?Why should you optimize product listings?How can you make your product unique and different from other competitors?What are the 4 parts of every product listing?And much more! About Heather:Over the last 15 years, I built two 7 […]
- Paul Forchione - Why You Need to Believe in Yourself August 1, 2022Here are the things to expect in the episode:How can you change your mindset to achieve more in life?Why should you learn to ignore the noise and stay focused on your goals?How can you rewrite the story of your life?Why is writing down things important?And much more! About Paul:Paul was born with cerebral palsy, and it […]
- Becca Wood - Clarity Leads to Confidence July 25, 2022Here are the things to expect in the episode:The importance of knowing what life you want to liveBuilding your business around YOU. What kind of person are you?Structuring your schedule to take control of your time.Have you thought about your monetary goals? Are you aiming to “survive” or “thrive”?And much more!Connect with Becca Wood!Website: https://www.beccawood.com/Instagram: […]
- Hailey Rowe - How to Beat Perfectionism in Your Business July 18, 2022Here are the things to expect in the episode:How can perfectionism be a problem in your business?Why should you stop striving for perfection?How do you deal with failure and disappointment?Why is it essential to beat perfectionism?And much more! About Hailey:Hailey Rowe is a Marketing & Sales Coach/Strategist for female service providers who want to double their […]
- Sheri Michele - The Power of Delegation July 11, 2022Here are the things to expect in the episode:How do you delegate effectively as a leader?Why is it important to learn to delegate?What are the surprising benefits of delegation?When should you delegate a task?And much more!About Sheri:Sheri Michele is a Keynote Speaker, Author, Investor, and Board member of multiple companies. She is a graduate of […]
- Susan Finn - Digital Marketing as an Act of Service July 4, 2022Here are the things to expect in the episode:Why are emails important in marketing?What are the benefits of making exciting content for your email campaigns?How can you stop practicing ego marketing?Why should you start writing most people's questions about your business?And much more!Connect with Susan:Your presenter: Susan Finn, Digital Marketing Guide with Rise Above Noise. […]
- Cory Zacker - Just Because You Can Doesn't Mean You Should June 27, 2022Here are the things to expect in the episode:What are the things entrepreneurs can do to stop feeling overwhelmed?Why is delegation important for business owners?How can positive psychology change your life and your business?How does gratitude play a role in your everyday life?And much more! About Cory:Cory Zacker is a business consultant and strategist, as well […]
- Sarah DeGeorge - Top Tips for Marketing Without Overwhelm June 20, 2022Here are the things to expect in the episode:How can you stop being overwhelmed by social media marketing?What are the top 3 tips to market without overwhelming?Should your business be on every social media platform?What are the benefits you could get from outsourcing?And much more! About Sarah:I'm a digital marketing specialist who focuses on the authentic […]
- Sarah Mac - How to Share Your Story to Make More Money June 15, 2022Here are the things to expect in the episode:How can you make money by sharing your real-life story?What are the benefits of using a story to sell?How do you attract the clients you want?Why is storytelling so powerful in business?And much more! About Sarah:My journey as a writer and mindset coach has been one of fully […]